❤︎pages❤︎

miercuri, 10 februarie 2016

❤︎2❤︎ : Himena love ❤︎ Circle lenses ❤︎


Hi there! How have you all been?
I'm currently in my soooo wanted holiday and so far...well...I can't say I'm having too much fun 'cuz in March there are gonna be some important exams in which I have to take good grades TwT And I'll also start taking some Informatics exams after this holiday...aaaaand that means a shitton of stress for me xD.
I don't have many plans for this week tbh. I hope I can meet some friends and maybe go to Pitesti (a town in my country not too far away from mine) in order to go to Sephora and get some new makeup stuff (maybe some Too Faced stuff if I'm lucky enough!).
Anyways , I still can't believe that I'm almost 18...I mean...it feels like just yesterday I was 15-16...and now...just what. (excuse me for being a total potato and probs not making any sense at all atm lol) I can't say that I'm looking forward to my birthday oooor to my birthday party. Truth to be said , I'm more looking forward to getting my driver license and going wherever I want , visiting as many places as I can in my free time and pretty much just going anywhere without always depending on a bus. If you know me well , you actually know how much I hate buses xD.
Enough with the shittalk , let's move onto the important stuff of this post!~


I guess most of you remember how much I used to love Himena Ousaki in the past , right? (that if you've been following me basically from the very start of this blog) Well , I still do. Quite a damn lot. But I especially like her older looks even though I do enjoy the new ones as well. Makeup-wise , she's one of my hugest inspirations ever (esp. her old makeup style). I've always liked her eye-make and lowkey hope to achieve that perfection one day (but I'm kinda far from that truth to be said xD). She's one of the few gals that , except the La Pafait and Jesus Diamante stuff , makes me wanna buy everything she has. Don't get me wrong , I love La Pafait and Jesus Diamante , but I don't feel like hime gyaru would ever suit me. I just love seeing other people wearing it and that's pretty much it xD. During the past few years , I've saved quite a shitton of inspo featuring Himena and I've thought , why not share some of my faves with everyone else?! The source of these photos is Himena's Crooz blog , http://blog.crooz.jp/princessdollhime/ + some are from tumblr

probs my fave pic ever xDD



Aaaaand if anyone is interested in what lashes she used to use back in 2011 , here ya go












I freakin' need these two items so badly (the MA*RS parka and the Liz Lisa dress...especially the LL dress ;;<3)








Aaahhh that hair is so damn perfect <3 Totally love this look











room inspo xDD





that coat is just love <3




She's pretty much goals from head to toe xD. I guess my My Melody and pink love comes a bit from her tho it might be just me building up enough courage to wear/try other stuff that I like. Just wondering , who else likes Himena?~


Before I finish this post , I need some help with circle lenses (aka with choosing some 'cuz I'm not 100% decided on what I should buy). At the end of this month - beginning of March , I should buy 2 new pairs of circle lenses 'cuz 1. my fave lenses are gonna expire at the beginning of April , 2. soon I'll have an eye control at an opthalmologist and I'm 100% sure the power in both eyes has changed a damn lot so here I am , having to choose what new lenses I should buy. One of the pairs will be for sure Princess Mimi Apple Green 'cuz I currently have them and they're my faves (I don't even wear my pair of blue lenses cuz I love these ones so much lol).

Sooo , the options are :

Geo Lotus Gray

Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown

Geo Plum Brown

I'm thinking to go for the Geo Plum Brown ones cuz I doubt grey would actually suit me and the first pair I'm going to buy is Apple Green and those look similar to Chocolate Brown (to me at least) , but I'm not 100% sure on it. Which ones would you choose if you were me? Thank you for your help!


That's it for today's post! Hope you enjoyed it! See y'all soon!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu